Register NowSpecially, the cost includes the following:-
1. The Trek Fee
2. Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food as per menu on the trek
3. Forest camping charges
4. Trek permits
6. Sleeping bag
7. Mattrees , Liner , Pillow Toilet tents ,
11. Soup plate
12. Safety equipment
16. Services of a trek Guide and Trek leader
Backpack carrying: H.P.M.A expects all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the backpack to the H.P.M.A office by paying a charge of Rs 200/- per backpack per day. This money has to be paid to our Base Camp Sankri.
Cancellation Policy: It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, andcancellation charges would be as follows
Up to 30 Days:
90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
Between 21 – 30 Days: – 60% of Trek/Adventure/Tour/Travel/Hotel program cost will be refund.
Between 20 – 11 Days: – 30% of Trek/Adventure/Tour/Travel/Hotel program cost will be refunded.
Less than 10 Days: – No refund. – See more .www.harkidun.org
Participants must bring:
• Backpack of 50 -60 ltrs
• Sturdy hiking boots: preferably all leather upper as it provides better ankle support. If you do not own a pair yet, it is advisable that you buy one as soon as possible & wear it often so that they are well broken. This will help prevent blisters.
• Light weight tennis shoes/sandals: for wearing in camp
• Wool socks: 3 pairs: preferably thick wool socks.
• Nylon socks: 3- Pairs, of the type you wear daily to be worm under the wool socks to prevent blister.
• Hiking shirt: 1 Preferably long sleeve
• Long John top: 2 also known as thermal underwear, preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
• Warm shirts & pants for camp : 2 each
• Rain cot 1 each
• Warm Jacket: 1
• Wool gloves: 1 pairs as thick as available in the market.
• Long John bottoms: Preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
• Under wear: 2-3 changes Hiking shorts/ pants: 1
• Sun hat: Cotton or nylon. Sun Glasses: Preferably with an anchor
• Sun Protection Lotion: optional Lip balm/chap stick: optional
• Water bottle: 2 Bottles of 1 Liter capacity (Pepsi bottles work well) please insure that they do not leak.
• Head lamp / flashlight: Preferably a headlamp as it leaves your hands free to work please bring extra batteries.
• Toilet articles: Tooth brush, tooth paste, etc.